The goal of the thesis is to implement simulation scenarios for a self-driving vehicle based on an existing suitable simulation environment like CARLA, Unity or Gazebo. The simulation scenarios that should be covered are a lane assistant and traffic light recognition. The programming should be performed in Python.
- Selection of a suitable simulation environment
- Implementation of the simulation scenarios
- Testing of self-driving vehicle algorithms in the simulation environment
- CARLA Simulator: https://carla.org/
- Gazebo: http://gazebosim.org/
- Unity: https://unity.com/